Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors who publish this journal agree to the following conditions:
1. The author retains the copyright and gives the journal rights regarding the first publication with the work being simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows others to share the work with acknowledgment of the author's work and the initial publication in this journal.
2. The author can enter separate additional contractual arrangements for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the journal (for example, send it to an institutional repository or publish in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this Journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., at an institutional repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as excerpts of previously published works
The name and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purpose of publication of this journal only and will not be available for other purposes or other parties.